The Nolensville/College Grove Utility District is known for excellent customer service, high reliability and affordable prices. Through an industry-leading commitment to innovation, the Nolensville/College Grove Utility District is continually striving to provide the best and most relevant services for the benefit of our customers.  We welcome the opportunity to serve your utility needs. 

For Existing Homes:

If you are moving to the property click on the following link Customer Contract.

Or you may come by the office and fill out the application.

Email to:  support@ncgud.com

For New Water Taps:

Please call or come by the office so that we can determine if service is available and discuss the tap fees and timing.

For Backflow/Irrigation Systems:

Backflow Customer Questionaire/Cross Connection Inspection Report

Sample Customer Contract 

To view the Customer Contract, click here.