About N/CG Utility District:

Where is your office located?
Our office is located at
2002 Johnson Industrial Blvd.
Nolensville, TN 37135
From Nolensville Road in Nolensville, turn onto Stonebrook Blvd., turn right at the first road, which is Johnson Industrial Blvd. We are the second building on the right.

What are your office hours?

Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:45  p.m.. We are closed in observance of the following holidays: New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2 days), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

How do I get help after hours?

Call our office number (615) 776-2511. Our answering service will take your call and in an emergency will page our on-call operator. The on-call operator will respond to emergency calls. If you need to speak with our office staff, please contact the office during regular business hours.

Why do I receive a separate sewer bill?

N/CG does not provide sewer service. Sewer service in our area is provided by either the City of Brentwood or Metro Nashville.

New Service:

What forms do I need to fill out for new service?

Please see “New Customers” on the Home page.

Is my service fee refundable?

No, the $75 service fee is not refundable.

When will I get my first bill?

Typically, your first bill should arrive after your first full month of service.

Do I need to sign up for sewer service?

It depends; we will set up the account if you have Metro Sewer Service. If you have sewer service with Brentwood, then you will need to contact them at (615) 371-0080.

Metro serves the Nolensville area, however they also serve some areas in Brentwood, so you will need to call the office (615) 776-2511 to find out who provides sewer service at your location. Not all areas have sewer service.

What if I have questions about my sewer bill?

For Metro Sewer service call (615) 862-4600.
For Brentwood Sewer service call (615) 371-0080.

Account Termination:

How do I terminate my current water service?
You will need to contact the office with the date that you wish to discontinue service and provide a forwarding address for your final bill. If the new customer does not contact our office, the bill will remain in your name until you notify us. You may contact us via phone, US mail or email. Please notify us at least 48 hours in advance if possible.

When will I get my final bill?

Normally, you will receive your final bill during the next billing cycle after the date of your termination.

Is my meter read every month?

Yes, the meters are read monthly.

Billing Concerns:

What if I do not receive my bill?

If you do not receive your bill, please contact our office to obtain the current balance due on your account. As stated in your water supply contract, failure to receive your bill will not release you from payment obligation nor will it entitle you to a billing discount or exempt you from late fees or service disconnection for non-payment.

What if my bill is higher than normal?
There are many things that can cause your water usage to go up. In most cases the District cannot explain where the water went. We can only offer suggestions. Irrigation systems can use a tremendous amount of water in a month. Leaking toilets can also use thousands of gallons. Check out Plumbing Tips by clicking here.

What happens if I don’t pay my bill on time?
If your bill is not paid by the due date of each month, a late fee will be added to your account. Late fees are equal to 10% of your current bill and are listed on your bill.

What do I do if I am having trouble paying my water bill?

If you are having trouble paying your water bill, please call the office and we will try to work with you on a payment plan.

What if my service was cutoff for lack of payment?

If water service was discontinued for lack of payment, payment in full will be required in order to restore service plus a $50 re-connection fee during normal business hours or a $100 re-connection fee after normal business hours.  Please call (615) 776-2511 to arrange for payment and to re-establish service.

Can I turn the water back on and avoid paying the fee?

No, Tampering with District property is subject to a $250 Tampering Fee for the first offence and $500 Fee for subsequent offences plus the cost of any damage to District property.